Saturday, February 25, 2012

lighting up my life...

after squinting to see things on my desk for the past month, we finally made it to lowe's to pick out a light for over the desk.  we found the right configuration that would provide plenty of light, but didn't like any of the shades available.  that's when my husband said, hey, let's use mason jars.  i looked at him in astonishment!  had he been reading my flea market magazines again?  i loved the idea, so we bought the lights and he hung them.  but with so much stuff still packed away, i couldn't find the jars i wanted.  my trusty bed springs are never far away so we made a little change in plan and were both very pleased with the outcome.  now i just have to get some edison light bulbs to complete the look.  i swear, that man never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment