Wednesday, February 23, 2011

today, after what i'd call a 'skiff' of snow, school is cancelled. what? i guess they've never seen an indiana snow storm. but, it's all good, gives me some extra time with niece and nephew. however, i AM bummed that my spa treatment, so generously provided by my sister, is also cancelled. other than that, i don't mind being snowed in...i have boxes to pack. i think i can get everything safely packed for shipping...except the grungy blue stool. i wonder if the airline would let me take it onboard and set on it in the aisle if i promised to strap in tight, or maybe the pilot would like to use it (he might have the "j" chromosome). i could say it's a new type of floatation device. i promise you, i'll find a way to get it home!

i'm starting to have a reality check as i look at all my acquisitions. this is seriously alot of stuff! one of my good friends, linda eshelman, always said i jumped into things up to my elbows. i'd say i'm in alot higher than that at the moment. and right now, i'm sure my sister is looking at this from her hotel room in las vegas and shaking her head. guess i might as well 'fess up'...this is only half of it.




galations 5:22-23 "but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and SELF CONTROL."
i don't like that one. obviously i need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment